dreaming

When was the last time you dreamed? I’m not talking about the dreams that flash across your mind as you sleep, but the dreams with potential to take you places in your awake life. 

I’ve always had dreams and goals, but recently, I’ve been trying to purposely stretch that muscle. Every morning, I write five dreams, little or big. I got the idea from Mel Robbins. It’s interesting to watch my dreams change day by day. I get to see which ones repeat themselves, and what seems to be passing fantasy. When I see the ones that come up over and over, then I know that those are the ones I want to take action on. 

Go, try it. Write down 5 dreams that you have today. See how it shapes your day. 

Keep dreaming, my friends. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

chaos: my 2023 word of the year

Top Ten Favorite Writing Resources

Lord, have mercy.