My Adventure for the Day

Our family rarely goes and seeks out the snow, but since we had time and the weather was decent, today we drove into the mountains.

It was an amazing, fun time. We went sledding. The picture to the left is of the large run. The smaller runs started at the base of the quaint cabin below.

There were a variety of inner-tubes to choose from - in all sizes. Often, two of us would go down together (face first!).

Although we had so much fun out of doors, it was also great to come inside to warm up, grab a snack, and down some hot chocolate.

Overall, it was a fun winter day with family. I'll probably be sore tomorrow, but it was worth it for the memories.





My challenge to you: Do something today to have fun with your family.

Now, I'm off to make another memory!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

chaos: my 2023 word of the year

an impromptu trip to florida

Top Ten Favorite Writing Resources