My New Years Resolutions

Happy New Year! Welcome, 2016!


Each January, there is a lot of controversy over whether or not it is even worth making New Years resolutions.

I hope yesterday's blog post gave you hope that yes, some people actually accomplish what they set out to do and that you're not alone in you attempt.

Setting resolutions has always been a tradition for me, with some years being more successful than others. Sometimes I set as many as 100, but this year I am setting what I think will be attainable - 15.

Here Are My Resolutions:

1. Blog everyday

2. Finish high school well

3. Find a church near my college

4. Work out 3 times a week

5. Spend time with God daily

6. Journal often

7. Get a work study job

8. Blog a book

9. Go on an adventure with my roommate

10. Live intentionally and authentically

11. Complete 100 Hours of Service

12. Read through the entire Bible

13. Be mentored

14. Read at least 12 books outside of school

15. Complete Greek Year #2



Please feel free to ask me about these and keep me accountable!

-Starting the New Year with a bang,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

chaos: my 2023 word of the year

an impromptu trip to florida

Top Ten Favorite Writing Resources