Last Minute Gift Idea

Shower Infusers

This idea came to me after nearly an hour of searching the internet for inspiration. The night before Christmas, I realized I had nothing to give my mom. So, I made these, stuck them in a mason jar, and wrapped it. Since then she's really enjoyed using them.

What You'll Need:

-Baking Soda
-Corn Starch
-Muffin Tins
-Muffin Tin Liners
-Essential Oils



What to Do:


1. Mix 1 Cup of Baking Soda with 1 Tablespoon Corn Starch

2. Add 1/3 Cup Water

3. Mix

4. Add 5-10 drops of your favorite essential oil per infuser and mix. This may seem like a lot of oil, but you want it to be stronger than you think. (When I made them, I rubbed the oil on top of them, and they weren't strong enough. Do what you think is best.)

5. Line Muffin Tins with liners

6. Fill each liner 1/2 way (give or take how thick you want them) with the mixture.

7. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.

8. Allow to cool completely and store in and air tight container.

How to Use:

Place in the bottom of the bathtub during showers to release the fragrance of the essential oil as the bar melts away.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

chaos: my 2023 word of the year

an impromptu trip to florida

Top Ten Favorite Writing Resources