Top 5 Favorite Teas

I haven't always liked tea. Only this year, I've expanded my chosen variety to include other things besides fruity flavored tea.

About once or twice a week I meet with a group of girls my age to talk about life and study the Bible. This year, we started the tradition of bringing a mug and some tea to share each time we meet. This has been an amazing way to grow closer as friends.

The added benefit has been trying new flavors of tea. Several I've liked, and a few I haven't.


My favorites include:

- Peppermint tea by Celestial

- Moroccan Mint Green Tea by Stash

- Good Earth Original Sweet and Spicy (decaf)

- Chamomile Tea by Stash

- Good Earth Sweetly Twisted Black Tea paired with Madagascar Vanilla Rooibos Tea by Celestial


Please, take a few moments and make yourself a cup of tea today. Enjoy the flavors.

Cheers,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

chaos: my 2023 word of the year

an impromptu trip to florida

Top Ten Favorite Writing Resources