New Years Resolutions Update

I can't believe we're already a week into a new year!

I'm going to list my resolutions below, and In red I'll put what I did this week. Blue is what I'm hoping to do soon/this week to meet those goals. Green is other.

1. Blog everyday
    I wrote 7 blog posts
    Write 6 blog posts (one's done) and plan out 10 more

2. Finish high school well
    Studied like crazy
    Study like crazy again and prepare for midterms

3. Find a church near my college
    On hold until August

4. Work out 3 times a week
    Jan 1st: Walked
    Jan 3rd: Played in the snow
    Jan 4th: Walked
    Jan 6th: Swam for 2 hours
    Jan 7th: 1990's exercise video
    Jan 8th: Swim for 2 hours
    Jan 9th: Go play in the snow
    Jan 11th: Swim for 2 hours
    Jan 13th: Swim for 2 hours

5. Spend time with God daily
    Attempted. No always optimal
    Be more focused, giving 100% of my attention, even if it's for less time.
   
6. Journal often
    Wrote in my journal twice this week
    Will write twice in my journal next week

7. Get a work study job
    On hold until summer/fall

8. Blog a book
    On hold until summer

9. Go on an adventure with my roommate
    On hold until Summer/Fall

10. Live intentionally and authentically
      Asked myself some deep questions
      Will ask myself more questions and look hard at my life

11. Complete 100 Hours of Service
      N/A

12. Read through the entire Bible
      Failed at reading plan
      Read 5 chapters

13. Be mentored
      Going to make contact with mentor this week

14. Read at least 12 books outside of school
      Started The Sacred Year by Michael Yankoski
      Read 2 Chapters of The Sacred Year

15. Complete Greek Year #2
      On hold until summer

Have a great second week of 2016!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

chaos: my 2023 word of the year

an impromptu trip to florida

Top Ten Favorite Writing Resources