Super Easy and Fun Scholarship

   
These are the Valentines I made

Last night, I was looking for a scholarship to apply for and ran across Love Letters. I was pleasantly surprised.

The idea to this is that you make Valentines day cards for the elderly. You can either deliver them to someone you know or mail them to an organization who passes them out.

It was super easy. I quickly made four cards (so I could be entered into the $5,000 scholarship drawing twice).
Then I took the above photo and answered a few questions.

This was such a rewarding project. Highly recommend, just for the opportunity it affords. Enter to win $5,000. The deadline is officially February 15th, but the cards must be mailed by February 10th.

Let me know if you end up doing this and how it turned out!

Happy Valentines Day (In advance!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

chaos: my 2023 word of the year

an impromptu trip to florida

Top Ten Favorite Writing Resources